Choose Your Fate

lucky1

If born tomorrow, what fate would you choose for your life  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Non of the above. I Don't want fame or fortune, and I sure don't want to work hard and live too old. Nor die too young. 85yrs old would be just right, with a little money, a good women, and a hobby or two to stay busy. That is what i'd like.

And i'm almost there now {except the age}! :D

this is an exceptionally deep poll for what it's worth...

musician. if i do nothing else but entertain people doing something i love, i couldn't be happier. granted, that would mean i'm dead next year, but thinking about it, if i were able to have defined a "new era" in bass playing, my life would be exceptionally beyond satisfactory.

Non of the above. I Don't want fame or fortune, and I sure don't want to work hard and live too old. Nor die too young. 85yrs old would be just right, with a little money, a good women, and a hobby or two to stay busy. That is what i'd like.

And i'm almost there now {except the age}! :D

This is a good man, exactly how I want to live, well said.

Well for me it has to be number 3 cuz if i chose number 2 then people would either remember me in envy or not remember me at all cuz all i did was party... and i dont wanna live till im 100+ and worked hard just for long life and no 1 will remember you and thats just sad!

Thats y number 3 cuz at least then im remembered for my tallent and become an inspiration to generations of musicians! like all the legends that have been! now let the next 4 years be good!

BigT

:D

I PLAIN ON LIVING FOREVER :D

:D HA HA HA HA B)

!!METAL MATT!! :D