Cool Coreldraw guitar drawing

The higher end stuff I think is nice, but over-priced. Not BADLY over-priced, but overpriced nonetheless. I also hate the lack of finish options.

Mostly I'm moving away because I don't find the necks comfortable anymore. I have big hands and a reoccurring case of tendonitis. Paper-thin necks aren't really comfortable for me and are sometimes just PAINFUL to play. Since I find I can play better/faster/longer with a fatter neck I'm checking out guitars with fatter necks (and my wife keeps goading me with new power tools to just build a guitar from the ground up, "What would you change about your favorite guitar?" she says...)

Alex, can you modify for me carved one with these specs: sunbusrst with flames, gold hardware, ebony fretboard with offset pearl dots (between B and E string),matching headstock, two golden covered humbuckers without single coil and body binding (cream or white), gold knobs and 3 way cream switch between neck pup and lower horn.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks! The software is great to use and there are shed loads of tutorials on the web! All the hard work is in the render (trying to make it look real), the red pic took 30 minutes to render on my AMD xp1600!

I’ll keep the CustomJem site up to date! Popped down to see the JEM body today and it’s coming on a treat!