Petrucci Inspired (rg)

I like very much John Petrucci´s conception of control units on his guitars and I love the RG body shape but I didn´t want to have an orginal Ibanez JPM model so I´ve told to my friend (perfect guitar mechanic) all my whishes and he has produced this great guitar for me.

Body - one piece basswood

Neck - one piece maple with rosewood fingerboard

Tremolo - Schaller Low Profile

Pick-ups - R.M. Pickups (produced by my friend´s brother)

macho-jvm001.jpg

macho-jvm002.jpg

macho-jvm01.jpg

macho-jvm02.jpg

macho-jvm03.jpg

macho-jvm04.jpg

macho-jvm05.jpg

We are working on another guitar... Petrucci inspired number two :D EBMM JPM7 so stay tuned!

--------> RGGR

Original Ibanez AANJ is rounded but this neck joint is flat but that hasn´t any influence on perfect playability in high positions. And between the tremolo bar and the switcher is big space... Just the photography with bar which is "hitting the switch knob" looks strange :D

--------> Sneft

Guitar has flamed maple top as you can see B) and it´s painted transparent black colour with black sunburst. It was very big surprise that the final colour contour has become into little blue touch :D

Wow beautiful guitar I like the black finish Ive tryed to do a black finish like that

and I failed every time. tell your friend that he dose great work!! :D

!!METAL MATT!! B)

Tell your friend to tell us. 

What?? :D

!!METAL MATT!! B)

Tell your friend to tell us.  

What?? :D

!!METAL MATT!! B)

RGGR probably thought that I must ask my friend about making this finish (painting method) and post it here :D ...if I understand it right. (I´m from Czech Republic and I don´t think my english knowledge is excellent :D but it´s good cause I don´t need to use on-line dictionary :D )

RGGR probably thought that I must ask my friend about making this finish (painting method) and post it here  ...if I understand it right. (I´m from Czech Republic and I don´t think my english knowledge is excellent  but it´s good cause I don´t need to use on-line dictionary  )

Oh that would make sense :D that would be a great idea I could realy use the info if your friend has any progress pics if so you should post them for all to see and learn from.

!!METAL MATT!! B)

Edited by !!METAL MATT!!