B.c Rich Virgin Copy

111Cayle.jpg

Ok REALLY REALLY REALLY CRAPY PIC!! the red really overloaded my camera this guitar IS NOT Purple, and I dont have enough light to take A good pic so I'll try again latter on

!!METAL MATT!! :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, admit it Matt. You loooove purple guitars

Yes Yes I do!! but this time it's not purple, really it's red

Yeah, I hear that purple is the new pink

B):DB) IT'S RED!!!!

RED, RED, RED, RED

I hate my Crapy camera :D

Wow, thats really nice, I bet it plays great.

-Seth

Matt!! Killer guitar man!!!! but lousy photos!! Hhahahahaha

You got more background that you do guitar! And you cut the headstock off in almost all of the pics!

Thanks man! And Ya the pic's suck I dont think my camera works right the whole time ive owned it the Flash has never worked :D

Oh And I left the headstock out because it looks dumb with just the two tuneing Pegs! plus I have to make the birdseye maple truss rod cover and I want to wait untill that all done before I take pic's of it

Thanks! I do really like this guitar I want to keep it :D I really love this color I may try it on some scrap Oak and if it looks cool i may ust it on the Brutalizer

Looks prety sweet matt. :D

Only one sugestion. I like how the dots on the bottom half of the neck are off to one side but why diddn't you put the dots on the top half of the neck on the other side insted of in the middle? I think it would look better like that. I also would have done a 3x3 or 4x2 headstock. But other than those minor points I really like it! I really like the finish on this one. :D great color.

Is it comfterable to play with the bridge that far back on the body?

Edited by Godin SD

Ok First off I did not build this neck B) but I agree about the Inlay's I like the Botom half of the Inlays! and Ya the guitar feels great to play I would build more if it where My Own design :D