How's This

Hi fellas. Just thought I'd post a pic of my latest and probably last guitar for a while. Thats spalted maple on the front and mahogany for the body wood. The horns are capped with bloodwood, gooood stuff to carve and scrape. I plan on a fender style bridge saddles on a custom laser cut plate and both black and gold hardware. More pics when its done. Thanks for the advice on working with spalt Drak. :D Killa. CAN'T SEEM TO GET THE PICTURE UPLOADED HELP!!!!!

Edited by stringkilla

Wish I could get a handle on uploading pictures I'd include pics of all the custom parts I've made.

Hey why don't you try [www.photobucket.com] It work's great and it's free just upload a pic and then copy the URL then paste it in with your post hear at the forum, I would love to see the stuff that you have made and your guitar look's deadly cant wait to see more pic's, maybe some of the top B)

!!METAL MATT!! :D

haha its ok man. Just copy and paste the link to here and you will be fine.

Sorry for posting a 800x1200 pic! I didnt even stay to look at the pic and this is my second time i saw this thread :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/str...la/img_0880.jpg

You gotta use that IMG button up top and copy and paste the link into it.

Edited by AlGeeEater

If you haven't figured it out yet, this is what i did to get pics up

get an account with photobucket - it's free.

browse your harddrive to get photos and upload them into your account.

When the photos have been uploaded, there will be a list at the bottom of your account page.

under each photo there will be 3 text boxes.

URL

TAG

HTML

to post an image, go to the IMG button at the top of where you type your post and click. it will come up with a little box at the top of the screen asking for URL.

copy the URL info from the photobucket account and click ok.

That will post a picture

since there is only 1 picture per post allowed, you may need to post a link to your pics.

so... click the http:// button at the top of the post you're typing and paste the URL info from photobucket again (or for a different photo....etc) click ok, type in name of photo, click ok.

that is linking to an off-site photo, where as linking an image puts the photo on this website.

That sounds more confusing than it is...

hope it helped some.

:DB)

hey stringkilla if you want you can just email me your pic's and I will post them for you

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Have you tried CTRL-C, CTRL-V???

If you have your photobucket page (with your pics) in front of you. Does it say underneath your pics....

URL Blablabla

IMG Blablabla.....

You select the Blablabla of the URL part to post a link to the pic.

You select the Blablabla of the IMG part to post the actual pic. (link to pic that shows up as pic in thread.)

Just for us to see.....can you cut and paste the URL of your photobucket site in your next thread. It might be your settings are wrong.

And copy paste in Photobucket only works AFTER selecting the link. (highlighting it with cursor).

IMG_0880help.jpg

This is stringkilla's pic that he emailed me today, and let me be the first to say deadly guitar :D this is going to be a deadly guitar great work man!! :D

!!METAL MATT!! B)

Edited by !!METAL MATT!!