Meet The Warrior Of Steel

Wix

body shape and metal sections are amazing, as is the fretboard. only thing i dont like is the unfinished black but i assume that wont remain unfinished.

so how the hell did you do that fretboard??

actually looking at it again. the one little niglly thing is the piece of metal with the micro switch in the middle thats screwed onto the body. i dont like the fact that you can see the screws

tho otherwise thats seriouslly ace man. i cant wait to see that when its done

Man that's cool!! B) I realy like the finish the way it is, It screams death and abuse!! Hey man you should buy an afterburner for where you have the one pot with the flame look'en thing under it that would be just deadly. So what are you going to use for pickup's man

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Man that's cool!! B)  I realy like the finish the way it is, It screams death and abuse!! Hey man you should buy an afterburner for where you have the one pot with the flame look'en thing under it that would be just deadly. So what are you going to use for pickup's man

!!METAL MATT!! :D

for pickups im going to use two single coils an 1 humbucker alll hanwind by me, and a sustainer home made too, i will post some videos whn the guitar is finished :D

what's inox? ...i like the black because it looks like a burst, but the thing id change is the natural and make that a blood red or something, but thats just me. it's looking very nice dude.

-Jamie

Me don't like! Sorry dude, but I know how hard-easy to work with metals is, and the edges look rough and have no flowing lines. You must be in Europe, I haven't heard about inox here, but in Germany there were a lot of Knifes sold made out of it, kinda like the Stainless steel european version.

You have done a lot of work here to cut back on the detail, unless your point was to make it look rough, but I don't think so.

Ahh, I forget, I see a lot of Leviathan influence on the body,

Me don't like! Sorry dude, but I know how hard-easy to work with metals is, and the edges look rough and have no flowing lines.  You must be in Europe, I haven't heard about inox here, but in Germany there were a lot of Knifes sold made out of it, kinda like the Stainless steel european version. 

You have done a lot of work here to cut back on the detail, unless your point was to make it look rough, but I don't think so.

Ahh, I forget, I see a lot of Leviathan influence on the body,

sorry dude this is a old design i made a few years ago, and Leviathan guitars not the only ones with those corners , i was looking ion the net and found a loto of this kind of design :D

sorry dude this is a old design i made a few years ago, and Leviathan  guitars not the only ones with those corners , i was looking ion the net and found a loto of this kind of design  :D

Your right , but most people here ain't as old as me and might not know about Raptors and other guitars like that, thats why I mentioned the Leviathan only B) ,

no importa lo que sea, no!

Me don't like! Sorry dude, but I know how hard-easy to work with metals is, and the edges look rough and have no flowing lines.

Sadly I have to agree. It could possibly be the pictures, but it looks like you spent a lot of time and effort getting it mostly right, then let the details suffer. Maybe you aren't done? I do like the idea, though. Looks pretty cool.

• 3 weeks later...
I agree with guitar maestro,  if you are going to bump your own thread you could at least answer the questions people asked you.

sorry guys

Please explain how you did the fingerboard. Is it just a thin metal overlay over a wood fingerboard? Or is the complete fingerboard out of metal? If yes how did you insert the frets?

so i answer its a wood fingerboard with a 3 mm metal plate :D