Find Feylya A Guitar

feylya

I have a mate that has the Natural finish version of that guitar Feylya and its very solid and nice. The pickups were very bright to my ears, even in the all mahogany setup, but thats very subjective. The shape of the bridge seemed to take a bit of getting used to for my style with all the palm muting I do, but thats not major either.

Either way, it was very good looking and well constructed, and everything about it was just rock solid :D

Be sure to give us a review when you get it in, and post pics! B)

- Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Just received the guitar today. Considering it was shipped from Belgium to Ireland in two days, I consider it €60 well spent.

This guitar is absolutely gorgeous. Got to go jam with it today so I'll let you all know how I get on with it :D

from what I heard of them possibly the JB in the bridge and Jazz in the neck? I'm not sure about the Jazz in the neck, but the bridge pickup was quite bright and crunchy considering its an all mahogany guitar, which sounds like a JB.

Your call would be as good as mine though, afterall you own one :D

your right it's the distortion and 59. Which are amazing pickups! People spend big bucks to get those pickups. There like there most popular ones. I tried that guitar at the same store I bought my godin at. But the one thing taht kept me from getting it is the finished neck. It was very sticky. If it had a better feeling neck I would have that guitar sitting on the stand right now. But I have my godin :D I just love the neck on that thing :D

Edited by Godin SD

your right it's the distortion and 59.  Which are amazing pickups!  People spend big bucks to get those pickups.  There like there most popular ones.  I tried that guitar at the same store I bought my godin at.  But the one thing taht kept me from getting it is the finished neck.  It was very sticky.  If it had a better feeling neck I would have that guitar sitting on the stand right now.  But I have my godin :D  I just love the neck on that thing B)

Godin necks are, to my knowledge, hand finished lacquer. Godin makes StewMac's necks. I just put one on my project, (almost finished), and it smokes B).

Canadian guitars rule. :D

:D