Balding Long Hairs

Gorecki

In your opinion should a balding long hair  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

shave it, polish it, and maybe you will be seen as a good luck charm where they kiss your scalp. This isn't a joke, serioulsy, a lot of people have done this lol.

-Jamie

shave it sahve it shave it shave it. ugh, my mom has a freind who has a huge bald spot on the back of his head but his hair is really long. I also was at a thai restaurant the other day and this waiter had long hair (not girl long, but just long for a guy) and a huge bald spot also, I hope a trend doesnt start, that would suck so much.

I started going bald AND grey at the same time....go figure.....Shaved it smooth, and feel so much better. I am told I look at lot younger too, but who really cares about that. Do have a gotee though....the other observation people make is that strangers seem to cross to the other side of the street when I am walking by.....

George

I wonder if he splits it in half and gels them up for the weird mutant-space-alien-chin-fingers-satanic-beast look so very popular in Damascus these days. :D  B)  :D

I thought it was the 'I just got outta the field with $h|t still on my boots and now I going to Weis' look that was so happening in Damascus? :D