Alloy Tele

Im all for This Cool Alloy Tele thing But why do You stat a new Thread every time you have new Pic's :D

It would Just Be easyer To keep every thing in one good thread! :D

Any way It look's Good

!!METAL MATT!! B)

to be honest matt i was attempting to do that but hit the wrong button and bingo new post added

:D Well It's Happend To the Best Of us

!!METAL MATT!! :D

yeahhhhhhhhhh it lives played alloy tele tonight i aint eva gonna play a plank again this is the sweetest souding guitar i have ever played i now understand what a lot of guys say once you play a custom guitar ul neva play a factory built one the best part was my mate was ova with his 64 strat i couldnt keep him of my tele i ended up playin his strat coz he wouldnt put the tele down all i gotta do now is some finishing touches to her and shes done I THINK ILL NAME HER STAMPY big thanks guys for all ur ideas and info thanx B):D:D

Goldplate the whole body man... that should look awesome with the gold hardware!!!

Nice one! Don't like the neck on it though...

:D

yeah neck was a good idea at the time ive since orderd lefty strat neck that i will shape headstock into tele style the body is being coated in a black tint after full polish so the alloy will still shine thru the black ive seen this done on some hot rods and dragrace cars its a very efective finish at the moment im just happy to be able to play it so il play it for a week or so save up some more cash then finish it B):D

• 2 weeks later...

Just a thought about finishing it...yes, aluminium is a bit tough to paint...and I'm fairly sure that you could not gold plate it, either.

Anodize it!!! The texture, the color vibrance...the durability...it's SO worth it!

Just make sure you go through the entire guitar and get the surface super smooth first!

Edited by Fan O' Zakk

to be honest im happy with this guitar at the moment and i really dont want to mess wih it it sounds awesome and im happy with the neck thats on it as for finish it will be painted in a transperant black( so u can see the polished alloy thru it ) il send the body away for that within the next 2 weeks ive already started on my next project an alloy thin line tele thanx 4 the input guys