In Need Of A Good Book About Guitar Construction

I have been so intrigued over guitar building these last couple of months and I cant seem to get enough information. What do you guys think is the best reference book about building guitars which will outline the basics of construction and give you some really helpful information? I know Mr.Hiscocks book is popular but is it the best? :D

These aren't particularly related to actual building but I've found a couple books about repair and maintenance to be an invaluable resource for my projects.

Complete Banjo Repair by Larry Sandberg

Complete Guitar Repair by Hideo Kamimoto

Tons of theory on intonation, scale and bridge placement, specs and different construction styles shown as well as specialized tools and how they are used.

Koch's book isn't as good as Hiscocks overall, but it has a lot of good information and some of it is in areas's that Hiscock gives short shrift to. At least for me it was good to have two sources that agree almost all ofthe time and have different strengths.

Guitar Player Repair Guide: How to Set-Up, Maintain, and Repair Electrics and Acoustics by Dan Erlewine.

i found this cracker helps fill in some of the gaps Hiscock has in his book. handy for when your guitar projects finished too.