Tremol-no Demonstration Videos!

Hey folks!

It took a little while, but they're finally up on the site!

Windows Media Player Users:

Your choice of 8.3MB low quality, or 25MB decent quality files.

Quicktime Users:

YOU WILL NEED QUICKTIME 7 TO VIEW THE MOV FILES!

Go to Quicktime.com and update if you haven't already.

THE MOV FILES WILL NOT PLAY WITHOUT QUICKTIME 7!

http://www.tremol-no.com/videos.asp

The Installation video will be ready soon.

Let me know if you folks have any questions.

Enjoy!

EDIT- Added WMV info.

Excellent video! Great music, script, and artist appearance! You did a great job explaining how the unit works and why it works the way it does--especially reminding viewers that the Tremol-No is not spring loaded and hardtail or Deep-C must be set before string breaks or detuning.

Thanks Crafty! I'm glad you enjoyed it. We had a lot of fun working on it, and certainly learned a thing or two (or eleven).

The WMV files are now online!

8.3MB and 25MB

PC users rejoice! :-)

The 3.5MB version looked like....well....crap. I simply couldn't upload it with good conscience. You guys would have hated me. Sorry that the small one is 8MB, but at least it's viewable.

I also have a 371MB .IMG file, if anyone is interested in burning their own DVD. Right now, it's just the Demo video; the Install one will be added later. Email me if you're interested in the file.

Let me know if you have any questions/suggestions.

Enjoy the videos folks!

Thanks for the WMV!!!!

I wasn't able to stram or play from download the files! (Don't know why, I guess I will have to get the "buy" version later.

Very nice, I think that I will finaly build a Trem guitar for my own, and if I don't dominate the trem, I can lock in the dive only!!!

It is nice to be able to see how the unit actualy works, like every one else I'm one of those that have to see to believe... you got me with this one Kev.

Maiden- if you want a 'full-time hardtail' from your guitar with a trem, you can replace the thumbscrews with set screws. Done.

Then, in X years, when trems come back in fashion, hopefully you'll have remembered where you put your thumbscrews.

LOL

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm glad you're diggin' on it.

More info as it becomes available.

Nice video Kev, the low quality version is very watchable if you were worried. I like how you showed exactly how it works and explained it. Really awesome stuff, I can't wait to get my hands on a tremol no of my very own.

ps- I like how every once in a while it would just randomly flash "Tremol No" on the screen :D

BP- Rob did it because he's one of my best friends, and fantastically talented. I guess letting him play my guitars was payment enough. (Yeah...right. LOL)

Gem- the Tremol-No will have an MSRP somewhere between $55 and $65. It all depends on how well the US dollar is doing the day they get shipped over. The price includes the Deep-C and all the extra stuff (alternate clamping screws, set screws, spacer pack, etc).

In the UK, you'll be able to get it directly from AllParts-UK, but that might take a couple of weeks because it's a brand new product. AllParts.com *will* ship internationally, if you're in a hurry. :D The Tremol-No will be available worldwide from day one, either through their website or the distributor in your neck of the world. If you have problems finding/ordering one, let me know and I'll get you hooked up.

The very best/quickest way to find out when Tremol-No's are shipping is to get on the Email Notification List (link on the front page of Tremol-No.com). Sign up there, and you'll get an email from me 24 seconds after I hear from AllParts that they're ready to ship.

We're getting closer folks.

I might get some sleep next month.

LOL

Heh heh....you'll have to work that out with AllParts, Alex.

AllParts will have 99.9% of the Tremol-No's, and it's up to them how the sales work.

I'll only get a couple per shipment (for QC, endorsees, spare parts, etc.).

I've gotten a bunch of emails about the Demonstration video.

I'm glad you guys are enjoying it, because the Installation one is going to be incredibly boring. :D

Kevan, great work on the video, I tried to watch it after you first posted, but I couldn't get Quicktime 7 to install properly for some reason. Glad you got it in other formats as well, I think the video was very well done. How many set of strings did you guys torture during the video?.. haha.. Again, great presentation for a great product. Good luck with everything, I think you definitely got a nitch in the market!!!