Super Tele?

Hughes

IIRC, Charvel made a stylized-T singlecut with a Floyd Rose and either HS or HSS pickups back in the day (TX or TTX, something like that), and I've seen one singlecut T semi-hollow Ferrington. Don't remember much about either of them, except they were both purple, the Charvel transparent, and the Ferrington metallic-burst. Sometimes I miss the 80s'! :D

Absolutely there have been super-teles.

Mick Mars had one made by Kramer. The shape wasn't actually all that "pointy", though... it was more like what Van Halen did... his axes weren't actually pointy, either.

(Heh, bet you thought you'd never see the day Mick Mars was compared to VH in a sentence!)

I imagine if you took the Kramer idea but put it on a Pacifica shape, you'd pretty much have a super-tele.

Greg

I think Gilby Clark had a white supertele in the sweet child o'mine video. I really want one

Other than the fact Gilby Clark didn't join GnR until after Use Your Illusion 1&2 were recorded :D

Woah woah woah, are the two of you trying to say that Sheryl Crow DIDN'T write 'Sweet Child o' Mine'?!? :D