Puredarkness

Hughes

so yeah Matt (METALMATT) has been helping me alot to come up with a unique guitar design...i he came up with one i really like. i only changed the part where the neck pocket is but other then that, its all Matt

PUREDARKNESS.jpg

hope you guys like it...im not sure what all the woods are going to be...flame top and flame fretboard though dyed black so you can still see the figure.

Fixed bridge and a push/pull pot for volume and tone. single EMG pick up.

Ya I think the neck needs to be pulled out A bit And A bit more meat behind the bridge! but all an all I like how the design came out

!!METAL MATT!! :D

since this is your first build man you should do plywood mockup's to get A feel for every thing, THAT IS AFTER IT'S SCALED OUT :D

Hmm.. I seem to be seeing a lot more of these recently. I must say, yours looks quite nice, and a little more original than some of the others. Although, one thing I would like to see would be if the scallops (I believe this is the correct term) in the sides weren't so straight radiused.. I mean, if you sagged the radius towards the bottom a bit, sort of like a hook, it might look a touch more even. But you know, you didn't ask for advice, so if you like it how it is GO FOR IT!!! I'd love to see this one get finished.

I would try simpling it up a bit... maybe take out the two little circles in the cutaways... IMO, it's a bit too complicated to look really evil, but whatever floats your boat.  :D

Well this was the one I did up before any changes

11PUREDARK.jpg

I like both