Some Make Me A

Why do you want someone to build it for you? :D

Do you not have the tools?

Maybe no shop?

Not enough knowledge/skill?

You can do a neck with nothing more than a backsaw, square and sanpaper. Not the easiest thing to do but on a budget it works.

Many members build fantastic guitars out of rooms in thier houses.

Might have to buckle down and improve your knowledge of guitars as well as practicing on cheap scrap material (as damn near all of us here have done).

Not trying to be a pain in the ass here, but it is Project Guitar, not Skills For Hire. However if you can find someone willing to do it, more power to you.

Nate Robinson :D

Sure, I will build you a neck, heres a little preziew for the neck I am making for mine

http://photocreations.ca/cd_lamp2/plywood.jpg

The circles are tone chambers for the neck, I find that it may alter the stability a little bit, but it improves your acoustic tones by a minumum of 99.9999999 percent, if not more!!

Curtis

Please note, this is my lame attempt as a joke, do not take it seriously, I have had too much sugar tonight and i am currently winding down. You should really attempt your own neck, or buy a quality new neck off Warmoth, or Stew Mac