Fretwire size...

I used to play on medium height frets for a long time (over 15 years). I thought they were the best until I started playing on the tallest stuff that stewmac sells. I'm still amazed (after a couple of months) at how comfortable they are for me. Bending is so effortless and smooth. I don't think I'll ever go back to the medium frets again. This was a bit of a surprise to me, I always thought I was a medium height fret kinda guy - I just tried the taller frets for the hell of it and I'm really glad I did.

As I'm sure you know, everyone will have their own preferences and style of playing - for me, the big boys are just right :D .

Dave

i also baught a bulk tube oft the #155 jumbo tall wire..... .80 x .50... i have yet to get a guitar completed though B) but i think i'll like it too :D

woopse :D it's actually medium/highest wire... and 0.080 x 0.050 i got it cause it's the second highest wire they offer and u get 20 feet more then the modern "jumbo" wide/highest wire.. seemed like the most cost effective choice for the height i wanted...

you can order direct from Dunlop, I've emailed them about it but the recommend getting it from a dealer because they(Dunlop) must charge full list +$6 shipping. I just went to Guitar Center and they special ordered it. It's much cheaper if you can wait for the order to come in(it took 2 or 3 weeks).