Ok whats going on now? its like some kind of a hippy trip out thing going on :D

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Just a second ago every single thing I clicked on the forum redirected me to the disney homepage... :D

I wasnt here for the colours or pringles, but I remember last time the forum was hacked. I quite liked some of the psychedelic skins :D

I'm was a little dissapointed when it went back to boring old blue. The colour changing neon ones are annoying, but some of the brighter ones that don't change colour are cool.

If I'm online next time it happens nitetfly I'll take you a screenshot :D

Yeah I quite like the rust theme too...

Honestly the hacking thing is very annoying, Between the phone calls a ton of e-mails all coming in when least needed while I am trying to actually have a life away from work (yes I admit I am very tired while making this post) just drive's me to the point of doing one of several things, kill the use of the forum to only those VIP and donating members or shut it down and take a vacation or the third possibility which would be to allow people to submit alternate skins which the board will support via a vote of what goes and what stays since the software will support multiple skins.

Honestly, this 'rust colour' thing is driving me bonkers. Blue is soothing. This...is just annoying. Someone change things back to normal, or at least give users the option of setting and locking their own skin, or something?

Please?

You can like i posted above, bottom of the main page of the forum, you can select which skin you want :D

~~ TS ~~

Honestly, this 'rust colour' thing is driving me bonkers. Blue is soothing. This...is just annoying. Someone change things back to normal, or at least give users the option of setting and locking their own skin, or something?

Please?

You can like i posted above, bottom of the main page of the forum, you can select which skin you want :D

~~ TS ~~

Yesterday, yes. But this morning there was only the one option. And it doesn't save it, you have to do it again for each page you open (and I open every single discussion in its own tab when I'm reading. Much faster).