metal heads

krazyderek

i just love finding a new metal band then playing some unreal tournament or working on some guitars or guitar plans listening to the great new band, i used to listen to in flames almost religiously, but you can only listen to 2 hours and 18 minutes of your favorite songs for so long, before them was rammstein, before that megadeth, and before them good old metallica....

anyways this (new to me) band is CHILDREN OF BODOM, great shredding and tone's... anyone want to save me some effort and share some info on they're rigs and guitars?

what kinda metal bands you guys into?

you must mean meshuggah.but i can't find any samples of their music...although they are mentioned everywhere.it says they are similar to fear factory

typo...

dunno fear factory.. it's just that I'm fascinated by the fact that only a few people can make such a noise in a somewhat musical way

you must mean meshuggah.but i can't find any samples of their music...although they are mentioned everywhere.it says they are similar to fear factory

Fear factory can't even compete with meshuggah... they're so cool!! I hate the singing though...

Btw Dino is a really cool guitarist gotta give you that... so Wes I think I'd love ya too :D

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY!!!

HATEBREED!!!

STRATOVERIOUS!!!!

SYMPHONY X!!!!

ARCH ENEMY!!!!

i just got a new cd the other day called STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, it has Vai's old singer Devin Townsend, it totally rocks too!!! :D

Tom morello has a cool marshall grill(front) with Che's face painted on it

cool....know where to find a pic?

the last couple of videos they made for the last album should have that amp in the backround....