Ibanez Question

i been wondering this for a while.how do you tell what model you have? i used to have a rg570 if i remember right but i only knew that because the tag on the guitar said it.ive got a older 7 string but dont know what model but know its a rg.

At a guess I would say RG7631 if it's a trem, RG7630 if not. If it's a JEM I presume it will be marked so on the headstock as these were more premium models. I suspect that if you can't tell what model it is then it'll be one of the "common" RG763x models. How old are we talking here?

At a guess I would say RG7631 if it's a trem, RG7630 if not. If it's a JEM I presume it will be marked so on the headstock as these were more premium models. I suspect that if you can't tell what model it is then it'll be one of the "common" RG763x models. How old are we talking here?

not shure the guy i got it from had it a few years but never used it no fret ware at all.has a floyd type trem.

only numbers on the head is on the back it says cef9952043 ibanes logo is chrome with the white checkmark and rg series.

With the serial number...I believe it is a 99 rg model. Which trem does it have? Does it have the input jack that mounts directly to the body or in a jackplate? Whats the pickup configuration? Does it have the stripe down the back of the neck, or is it all maple? Chrome IBANEZ logo with the white checkmark sounds like a 5 series rg if its a 6 string, not 100 percent sure about the 7s....what color is it also? I can cross reference it with my 99 catalague

With the serial number...I believe it is a 99 rg model. Which trem does it have? Does it have the input jack that mounts directly to the body or in a jackplate? Whats the pickup configuration? Does it have the stripe down the back of the neck, or is it all maple? Chrome IBANEZ logo with the white checkmark sounds like a 5 series rg if its a 6 string, not 100 percent sure about the 7s....what color is it also? I can cross reference it with my 99 catalague

ibanez lo-trs trem,looks like dimazio pickups,jack is in the body,2 knobs,5 way switch,24 frets with dots,black with what looks like super small gold flake in the paint.no stripe on back of neck,all maple.

Edited by x_possessed_x