One Of The Necks From Brian

Too true. I didn't want "another Fender" like everyone else and I should gone a bit bolder with the shape.

Anyway, my purpose here was to thank Brian and the Forum for doing some great networking and allowing frustrated Woodworkers like me to have an outlet and a place to get supplies without the fear of being taken.

Thanks!

Edited by fishgiven

I got as far as stringing it up last night, setting relief and the bridge. Tonight I retuned. No big issues but I need to let it stabalize and then spend some time setting it up. Great tutorial on set up btw.

I need to be patient, especially before I attempt filing the nut. I'd hate to screw it up. The nut is probaly just fine.

I like the woodsy tones i my instruments. I just need to learn how to play them!

No skunk, cut the paddle (not enough) and the grain of the Koa is not so straight, especially to the bass side. The faux grain of the body slants in the opposing direction. Overall its centered but this shot seems more "off".