FOR THE ATTENTION OF ALEX

Guest AlexVDL

Hey Tonebucket, I already have the measurements for the AANJ, but if you could send me yours I can compare to be sure :D

PLease send it to alex@vdlguitars.com

I will draw them into my Jem drawings and I shall send them to Brian so he can put it up in the download section.

Thanks,

B)

Guest AlexVDL

No offence, but kurts drawings aren't accurate :D Sorry Kurt!!!

Looks like he used a pic of a guitar off the ibanez site or whatsoever and just traced the contour lines etc. Some aren't fluently drawn either. But that's no problem, as long as you don't use them as templates for replacement parts for the exsisiting guitar. They are great if you're into building a RG/jem kinda copy.

But hey, the drawings are more than efficient when using it for your own project, but keep in mind measuring the scale length and positioning of the bridge etc. :D STill a good job Kurt! B)

i noticed his designs weren't dead on either, but they're more then good enough if you want to copy a guitar design for something you're building yourself from scratch :D

Hi Alex!!! :D

Thanks very much by your advice B) !!!! Yes, the designs that i make is not 100% perfect, just only a reference to the bodys, neck Joint and Headstock. For the perfect mesaures of Bridges, pick up etc... see Jemsite.com (in origins link). For the neck i think the best for plans is make with paper, pencil, rulers, eraser and patiencie Ji Ji!!!

Ah! Do you can improve my designs for will be better? Thank very much!!!

Bye to all!!!! :D

pd: sorry my english :D

Guest AlexVDL

Sure I can Kurt.. I have the exact jem/reg body already drawn (from the original blueprint)... also the neck and headstock...

The only thing I have to work on is the exact placement for the holes of the AANJ neck screws, but I will use the measurements of my Ibanez JPM B)

The drawings will be ready soon. I will send them to Brian so he can put them up in the adveanced section.

These drawings will be scaled 1:1 and accurate to the last milimetre :D:D

But yours are very cool Kurt, keep up the good work! :D