Jam Session....with My Kid!

Mickguard

Hmmm.... Mine turns 18 in 3 years (old enough to do gigs in the UK).... Must get him to practice more....

(Muffled) 'OK get off the computer game and on to that practice kit....'

PS

Can anyone think of a bass guitar design that'd work for a medium sized cat

Edited by The royal consort

i don't care what anyone says,drums are the most difficult and complex instrument in the band,if done correctly...best to start them young like that...

damn hard to find really good drummers these days...do me a favor and talk bad about metal now and then so when he rebels as a teen he will become a kick aas metal drummer

i don't care what anyone says,drums are the most difficult and complex instrument in the band,if done correctly...best to start them young like that...

damn hard to find really good drummers these days...do me a favor and talk bad about metal now and then so when he rebels as a teen he will become a kick aas metal drummer

Yep. I totally agree with you. It's easy to play drums, but it's very difficult to play drums well. I know only four people who really play drums well, and I know like 50+ guitarists who play really well.

Edited by Godin SD

Mine turns 18 in 3 years (old enough to do gigs in the UK)....

Since when? ive been gigging in clubs since i was about 15. never had a problem. Unless im reading it wrong... it is quite late here.

Yeh its great having a drumer, my brother plays drums and its great to get a little jam on the go. Shame he's more into somking and drinking than practicing now.