hey...the spammers have started putting spam posts in already existing topics...so we can't set the entire topic invisible without losing the legitimate part...but we can still deal with it.

the problem is,they are harder to find,because they are hidden inside a topic that is already familiar,so we don't always find them.

so if you see this "amazing video" crap or any type of spam in a topic you are reading,please report it so we can get rid of it...and refrain from clicking on it...that's how they get paid

We had the default phpbb "captcha" (the visual verification) installed and it didn't work. But we upgraded the captcha and now it works better. Dunno about invision, but phpbb has a lot of add-ons 'n' stuff.

Also, an option to "delete all posts along with user" is handy... doesn't nuke the whole thread, just the individual posts by a known spammer. Delete the spammer and his posts go, too.

I got one too. I set on spam, so I'll see if it effects the legit ones. Did you guys know that a sure fire real method of male anatomy enhancement is now available?? :D

Agreed, this is a pretty crappy way to get your message across, I think Southpa has the right idea. Does someone who does this really think there are people gullible enough to buy they're crap? Then again, there are plenty of them out there; ask the guy who helped the Nigerians with their investments!

I got one too. I set on spam, so I'll see if it effects the legit ones. Did you guys know that a sure fire real method of male anatomy enhancement is now available?? :D

Oh yes, including links to buy every drug under the sun including some I never heard of. For what ever reasons, someone believes it works and they will continue until it doesn't. In the mean time, I delete ~15-25 accounts a day. :D