Frankenstein Finished

PaintIt

Finally got around to finishing the frankenstein project. I need to paint the neck and headstock black as it looks out of place. Maybe a little lightning around a fender logo. I also need to find some black knobs to finish it off.

Painting a fender logo on a squire wouldn' t be very popular around here though...

edit: forgot to mention though....awesome airbrushing skills.

Edited by aidlook

Finally got around to finishing the frankenstein project. I need to paint the neck and headstock black as it looks out of place. Maybe a little lightning around a fender logo. I also need to find some black knobs to finish it off.

Painting a fender logo on a squire wouldn' t be very popular around here though...

I would replicate the existing logo which includes the fender logo although small. I am not trying to fool anyone, this is just a portfolio piece for me to keep around.

Thanks all for the compliments

Wouldn't bother me !! since its been mentioned I was thinking , lose the squire logo and fit a fender one with out a serial number. To keep everyone happy keep the squire stamped neckplate.

:D

Wouldn't bother me !! since its been mentioned I was thinking , lose the squire logo and fit a fender one with out a serial number. To keep everyone happy keep the squire stamped neckplate.

:D

or maybe switch the position of the fender and squier logos? so make the fender logo big with a small squier logo on the bottom

• 3 weeks later...

thats amazing, i love the idea of using bolts for the controls!

but even without that it looks awsome! :D