Two Flamed Maple Fingerboards 25" Scale

jay5

Thanks man! I actually found the other half of that board so I have 2 more that I can work up if you are interested. I can slot whatever scale if you might need.

Thanks man! I actually found the other half of that board so I have 2 more that I can work up if you are interested. I can slot whatever scale if you might need.

Awesome boards! Do you have any long enough for a bass?

I dont have a BIN on these, I'm not exactly sure how much they should be going for. I imagine that these will peak out at about $30. As far as bass boards, I can slot to 34" and 35". I will need to see what I have for wood, but bass boards are certainly a possibility. If you guys are interested, I'll see what I cant find out.

I dont have a BIN on these, I'm not exactly sure how much they should be going for. I imagine that these will peak out at about $30. As far as bass boards, I can slot to 34" and 35". I will need to see what I have for wood, but bass boards are certainly a possibility. If you guys are interested, I'll see what I cant find out.

I'm interested, though I would be looking for an unslotted bass board. Got any more of that awesome flamed maple?

I will have to check what I have. The boards came from the scrap pile at work which varies from time to time. I usually just snag the nice stuff when I can. It is usually reject billets for tops (too narrow, too thin etc...) which are 24" long. I saw some longer pieces in there but I'll have to check more closely tomorrow. I will just start milling up the good stuff I find and try to post some pics in a week or two, then you guys can pick anything you like and I can slot to order :D Stay tuned! Thanks guys!!