Get a custom case

funkle

Orders are limited to United States of America only!

*dreams go up in flames* 

Why is this so common? What is the problem? If it's extra $ for shipping, why not just let the customer decide if they want to pay it? I don't understand what the problem is shipping outside the US?

Why is this so common? What is the problem? If it's extra $ for shipping, why not just let the customer decide if they want to pay it? I don't understand what the problem is shipping outside the US?

Some countries have size limits on postal packages and such. I shipped an Ibanez Universe in a case to the Phillipines, it got all the way to there and was returned because it was too big for their regulations. Also something that large is considered oversized freight by carriers such as UPS and FedEx and can cost over $100 USD to ship

ooh...running the border...you bad men you...

Derek. If you realy need one, have it shipped to me, and I will meet you somewhere. I am about an hour from the border. Where are you?

<- see location thingy under my name and use mapquest :D but it's a pretty long drive to Maine, the closest state, unless i took the ferry to new york.... but then i might as well hassle him to ship one to me for an extra 50$ or whatever, thanks anyways dude B)