Bladerunner's Monstrosity

That is a beautiful body. The lines flow in a very pleasent, smooth design. I am normally conservative in my thoughts on guitar designs, but yours is a most tasteful piece of art!

What are your; hardware, bridge, P/U's...etc, going to be? I'm looking forward to the finish product.

That is a beautiful body. The lines flow in a very pleasent, smooth design. I am normally conservative in my thoughts on guitar designs, but yours is a most tasteful piece of art!

What are your; hardware, bridge, P/U's...etc, going to be? I'm looking forward to the finish product.

Let's see-

Hardware- Badass stoptail, grover tuners (black)

Pickups will be Dimarzio x2n bridge and super distortion neck (possible a PAF not sure)

Thanks for the kind words :D

No no no! (tamping my foot on floor), you fellahs have got it all wrong...material finish is required coutere here!

I think we need to look at a nice floral batik, something in a nice tulip with a splash of gentle green fronds, no?

:D eeewarkkk! (puking sound)!

...until I realized that I was spending Saturday night looking up Floral Fabric Patterns online.

You understand, I had just read Brian's tutorial on material finishing...one thing led to another...well, they were BLACK Florals for chrissakes...

No no no! (tamping my foot on floor), you fellahs have got it all wrong...material finish is required coutere here!

I think we need to look at a nice floral batik, something in a nice tulip with a splash of gentle green fronds, no?

Another wasted Saturday night?

...whaddya mean, you got sumthin' against gentle green fronds and an irridescently gorgeous Shasta Red, perched against an absolutely virginal white? :D

I think they would add an absolutely debonnaire and dashingly petite look to Rodney's creation. Don't you???

:DB):D

I don't know guys, he could be on to something. We could do a whole series called the "significant other" models. We could do them in these obnoxious floral patters none of us ever pick out, but our significant other sure likes having us finance for "our place" :D

We could do these in a matching pattern. You could shred away all day and when they come home, you could throw it onto the couch and BAM!! instant camoflage!

Girlfriend- "Rodney, did you blow the money I wanted to use to make over the living room in French Provincial on ANOTHER damn guitar?"

Rodney- "Of course not honey, would I do something so selfish as to spend my money on things I want?" Do you SEE a guitar here? " C'mon, how about we go in the bedroom and watch the truth about cats and dogs for the 554654884657th time" That movie never gets old"(smiles like a brainwashed cult member)

Girlfriend- "Oh honey, you really are whipped! I knew I made the right choice"!

BAM!!! another relationship saved by MCS guitars!!!

Having known Tommie hexx I can say this. He does not build guitars. He's currently being pursed by detectives for defrauding several people out of they're money and never delivering the guitars as promised. Not only that, but the design on his site does not belong to him and he has no rights to it.

As this guitar is not in production, and he is out of buisness there is no conflict.