Red Bear Plectrums

WezV

I know what you're thinking...How does he do it?What happens when he runs out of posts?Will the world end?Will the forum grind to a hault?Will the space/time continuum fracture,leaving us all battling dinosaurs and beaver-sized mosquitos for the right to exist?

Well,you don't have to worry...I produce posts like sperm...apparently an average of 9 a day...that is not much sperm but quite a good amount of posts. :D

wes you seem to double post nearly everytime so i'd put the figure at about 9000 plus a few more for those rare occasions you actually talk sense

And which brand of "sense" does this post of yours belong to?

Actually,in the previous software program for the invision board it listed the percentage of posts in certain forums...and mine was over 70% in solidbody chat...

If you wish,you may pull up my posts and start with the first one,reading from the start...you will see which ne of us passed on the most info there,vegas boy... :D

wes you seem to double post nearly everytime so i'd put the figure at about 9000 plus a few more for those rare occasions you actually talk sense

And which brand of "sense" does this post of yours belong to?

Actually,in the previous software program for the invision board it listed the percentage of posts in certain forums...and mine was over 70% in solidbody chat...

If you wish,you may pull up my posts and start with the first one,reading from the start...you will see which ne of us passed on the most info there,vegas boy... :D

Oh snap.

Wait, did that count as good information?

Slightly more on topic. I'm going to order one of these as soon as I get my next paycheck. I cant wait to see if they are as good as Wez says.

I don't believe it will help,but that is because I think people choose picks based on their style of play...

For me,the 1 mm dunlop nylon is perfect for the attack oriented metal rhythm I play

For Wez...maybe playing with turtle parts is the way to go...but I figure you,Dan,as a future turtle lover who will one day cry in sadness that you once played the guitar with a creature's only predator defense...

Slightly more on topic. I'm going to order one of these as soon as I get my next paycheck. I cant wait to see if they are as good as Wez says.

I don't believe it will help,but that is because I think people choose picks based on their style of play...

For me,the 1 mm dunlop nylon is perfect for the attack oriented metal rhythm I play

For Wez...maybe playing with turtle parts is the way to go...but I figure you,Dan,as a future turtle lover who will one day cry in sadness that you once played the guitar with a creature's only predator defense...

I agree, and I play the super thin tortex on acoustic with a slight thicker one on electric and I've found those work great for me. But there is no reason I cant find a new favorite that works for my style.

@ your last sentence.

:D :D

But you do realize these aren't real turtle shell right? It's a composite material that supposedly has similar properties.

And what of the composite turtles of similar properties who will be left defenseless against teflon predators?

I shed a pseudo-saline tear at the thought....weep for the composite tortoise so that one day they may be allowed to weep for you...

Wes have you been taking your medication ?