Two new scans...

Two more scans on guitars from the late 70s - one real oddball.

The first is a TC in walnut with an internal stringbender working on the front strap button, press down and the pitch is raised. Schaller hardware and EMG pu's. The amp is a German made Vintage Amp (AAA-class). The body has not been finished.

stringbender-vintage-amp.jpg

A T-twelve made for Totte (reason for the T-shape) at the Swedish Pop Factory. Hardware from Ibanez / Schaller, 12-neck from Hagstrom, Ash body with a mazur birch top. The top looks like PDF board, but it isn't.

twelwe.jpg

WOW. That is a really awesome 12 man! you are one of the best to grace these forums! you should meet up with LGM let hiim finish your guitars. I still can't believe he's on these forums, he's what got me into guitar building. not to say the finishes arent astounding. because they are. I LOVE THE bottom 12 finish. Lets see some with inlay! That is one class act my man!

my friend told me about those internal string benders, also that apparently kirk hammet used one as well. anyways, i love your axes dude. i wish i was as talented as you. :D

Thanks guys,

Kind words for an old bloke. I will try to dig up some more.

But living in the past is no future, so I am planing to build a couple of new guitars. Since it was almost 20 years ago that I built my last guitar, I must start of with something basic to get back on track again. I have a couple of designs that I work on, but it has to wait until after x-mas when everything gets back to normal.

Regards

As you're new, did anyone tell you the rule that you're not allowed to enter Guitar Of The Month when I do. :D

Glad that you're back to building, because that's some fantastic work. The Swedish are so creative B) .

Kaj

I got sick (not from the guitars) and had to take a break. Since then worked with computers and later the Internet. But I must do something with my hands soon, or I go nuts!!!

Regards