Boring Explorer #2

Ive been getting a lot of requests on ebay to make some more explorers like this. So i did. I think this one came out even better than the last. I think ive finally gotten past my mistakes! past 3 guitars have been near immaculate! I like this one a lot. Again, gibson style faded finish, with poly. 22 fret Mukushi Teak fretboard. The Grain on the front of the body is so straight, you can put a straightedge on it.

Album

LightMahoganyExplorer018.jpg

LightMahoganyExplorer015.jpg

LightMahoganyExplorer003.jpg

LightMahoganyExplorer002.jpg

boring? nowt boring about this build - if you don't want it I'll pm you my address.. I'll happily take it off your hands.... :D

one thing i will say..... I think it's about time you were putting your stamp on them - ie your OWN headstock design and name or logo - your builds are now too accomplished for you not to - you should be proud of your builds especially the Explorers - fine art level.

think about it.....

I'm just used to having all the weight on the body side and none at the neck.

Note the position of my strap button

FILE0360.jpg

It doesn't really dive, but it doesn't want to sit with the headstock as high up as I'd like it to. I play my bass that way, and I just kinda worked it into my guitar playing. For any other guitarist, it'd probably sit perfect for them.

Edited by Narcissism