222 Pages Of Builds!

Pictures would be an issue.

My pics are self hosted on my domain. Should be around as long as I am. :D

Peace,

Mark

So between the two of us - there should be plenty of hosting for those willing to put something together. Ok, killed that excuse :D

Then the issue with photobucket though is if the pictures get deleted or moved on an acount.

Pictures would be an issue.

My pics are self hosted on my domain. Should be around as long as I am. :D

Peace,

Mark

So between the two of us - there should be plenty of hosting for those willing to put something together. Ok, killed that excuse :D

Then the issue with photobucket though is if the pictures get deleted or moved on an acount.

Ok when I said pictures would be an issue.

I meant if the thread in questions pictures are no longer accessible the Mods will have to pull it. A lot of the old threads are hosed because of what Juntunen said.

No reason not to do it.

• 6 months later...

Hyunsu! I build a guitar with him while I was stationed in Korea! Grgeat guy, he came over to NY and luckily I was stationed in MD and he was able to come down to my house for a visit.

Thats him working on the neck for my guitar

DSC02382.jpg

That's me

DSC02380.jpg

Thats us in my housing in MD

DSC04601.jpg

This idea is pretty cool! Definitely worth doing. There were a few people here that I looked upon while I was starting out and Drak and Hyunsu were 2 of them.