Fretboards

Wood Choices and Sizes

Radiusing choices only $7

Slotting Choices abound (even baritone scales) You choose number of frets

Not as cheap as someplaces, but addresses many members complaints about not being able to get the scale or radius they want. For thoose of us with easier access to $21.40(Pao Ferro, 26.5", 24 fret, 16"radius) than the hours this work would take without jigs etc and interesting option. (I know some one will argue this is a ripoff)

After looking at StewMac real quick this pricing is not out of line.

I don't know if this is new to them or not, havent explored thier site a whole ton. I will now.

Lmii is a really great company. Their service and quality is excellent. I once ordered a $80 rasp among other things and they did not have it in stock and sent the shippment without the rasp. I wrote them, that they should NOT send the rasp if it is in stock again, because I dont want to pay for shipping twice. They accidentally send the rasp anyway. I complained and they simply gave me the whole $80 rasp for FREE!!!! :D

Unfortunately they do not offer a compound radius....

Lmii is a really great company. Their service and quality is excellent. I once ordered a $80 rasp among other things and they did not have it in stock and sent the shippment without the rasp. I wrote them, that they should NOT send the rasp if it is in stock again, because I dont want to pay for shipping twice. They accidentally send the rasp anyway. I complained and they simply gave me the whole $80 rasp for FREE!!!! :D

Unfortunately they do not offer a compound radius....

lol doesnt that contradict your last statement? if they let you have it for free thats nice of them but that could go in 2 ways i suppose lol. thank you for the link but ill stick with my 15 dollar cocobolo. lol thanks for the offer it is a good idea for most people good deals. what is the shipping cost though are they high?

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars
i know but i have enough for 4 fingerboards. it is 2 inches thick :-)

Actually, you dont. The blade takes 1/8" so you can get 3, if cut carefully, or on a bandsaw.