My Designs!

I've been sitting on these for about a year and finally got around to tweaking them to my liking. Tell me what y'all think.

BabyDCFinalBodyDesign.png

RegularDC.png

BassDC.png

Concept.png

Keep in mind these are just my interpretations of modern designs. Probably won't build for a while but I wouldn't mind some advice or input. Thanks guys. Also have a singlecut, but kinda difficult to differentiate it from what's out there so still working on it. How do I delete my thread from another section?

i like the 3rd - the first 2 have proportion issues. generally when the horns on a guitars are as wide as the rest of the body the look a little off to me.

the first one either needs the lower horn a lot bigger to make a point out of it, or it needs to be perfectly symmetrical or smaller than the top one - slightly bigger just doesnt work

]

the 4th one just isnt my thing

oh - but i do like the headstock on the first 3 - its quite like mine, which is quite like a dan amstrong plexi guitar

That what I'm talking about. Thanks for the input. Actually on the first one, in the vector program full scale, the top horn is ¼ longer than the bottom, and on both of the first ones the horns are about an inch narrower than the bodies width.

I guess they look funky because I had to copy and paste them into ms paint and shrink them, then trace over them so the lines would be visible. They look much better full scale.

Number 4 down there was just something ridiculous that sprung up in my head. Hot Texas air and all.

As for the headstock, I knew I'd seen one similar. Ill have to look it up to make sure I'm not copying it too closely. Too hard to be original and tasteful these days.

That what I'm talking about. Thanks for the input. Actually on the first one, in the vector program full scale, the top horn is ¼ longer than the bottom, and on both of the first ones the horns are about an inch narrower than the bodies width.

I guess they look funky because I had to copy and paste them into ms paint and shrink them, then trace over them so the lines would be visible. They look much better full scale.

Number 4 down there was just something ridiculous that sprung up in my head. Hot Texas air and all.

As for the headstock, I knew I'd seen one similar. Ill have to look it up to make sure I'm not copying it too closely. Too hard to be original and tasteful these days.