Luthier of the year!

Snork

Guest AlexVDL

I don't think we need another competetion amongst forum members... :D

the best property of this forum that can be distinguished from other forums is that everyone is treated the same way. Everyone is equal... no ego's here (yet)

Competitions bring lots of ego's B)

OK, I'll go for it, as long as no members here are allowed as entrants.

I vote for David McNaught!

I don't think we need another competetion amongst forum members... 

the best property of this forum that can be distinguished from other forums is that everyone is treated the same way. Everyone is equal... no ego's here (yet)

Competitions bring lots of ego's 

Amen. Let's let this one die a quick and painless death.

TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!!!

I think Snork (sometimes) just posts everything that happens to waunder into his head on a given night. This was really just a passing thought that somehow made it to print that night.....maybe he was hittin' on the hippie lettuce? B):D

And...y'know, Alex is right-on.

The ONE month I entered a guitar in the GOTM, my whole personality changed overnight.

...I silently cursed and swore and muttered the foulest obscenities at everyone else who had entered...

B) BWAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

...It 'was' a weird feeling, I didn't like it. I just like building and voting for someone else now.

***Uhhhhh***, I'll take special exception to the Carriburst month, I'm -Already- silently cursing and swearing foul obscenities at all participants! :DB)B):D