Intonation Query

O.K. I get the part, if it's sharp, or flat move towards or away from the neck, but. Here's my issue. Once I get the tuning correct with open strings, and find that at the octave it's not correct, and, I move the saddle to compensate the open string is out of tune. What am I doing wrong?. My biggest issues are with my G string, it's never been right. HELP!!!

Check the nut. Sounds like the witness point is off from a badly cut nut.

Visually inspect that the string breaks over the nut properly. If this doesn't come up with anything, pop a capo on the first fret and take the nut out of the equation. If this solves it, then the nut it is.

Some combinations of string gauges, string heith, forse of fretting and a specific bridge sometimes place the string sadles out of range for a good intonation. Is this what happens? If not, I don't really get whats wrong if you follow Perrys advice

It sounds like you are expecting it to take only a few minutes the first time around. Every adjustment affects the tension on the neck, so it takes time to get it back to equilibrium. It is even worse with a Floyd Rose because you now have to watch your bridge setup as well. It isn't something that is going to take only 5 minutes, unless you get lucky and the saddles are pretty close to start with.