King Of Diamonds / Jack Of Spades / Queen Of Hearts (The Royal)

Marvelous build. Truly a piece of art. So now that its done whats going to happen to it?

That's the hard part. Building is easy, selling is not. LOL I've sold a couple on eBay, but i really need a dealer. Any suggestions?

I wish I had a good answer for that question. I can say I don't think eBay is the best venue to maximize revenue you deserve for the time and work you've put into this build.

Somewhere theres someone out there who would be willing to pay some big $$$ for this though.

Carl just started a few business sections that would be good for that question.

Marvelous build. Truly a piece of art. So now that its done whats going to happen to it?

That's the hard part. Building is easy, selling is not. LOL I've sold a couple on eBay, but i really need a dealer. Any suggestions?

I wish I had a good answer for that question. I can say I don't think eBay is the best venue to maximize revenue you deserve for the time and work you've put into this build.

Somewhere theres someone out there who would be willing to pay some big $$$ for this though.

Carl just started a few business sections that would be good for that question.

Yeah, i've been reading some of the posts in the business section. Maybe i'll start a new thread where builders can share their dealers. Problem is, don't think anyone would want to share....might steal business from themselves.

Maby just hold on to it. Never hurts to have a show off piece for potential clients to drool over. That SRV in my avater, or the "wonderfull little forgery" as a local dealer refers to it. has sold 16 of its siblings in 3 years so far.

It sucks having to loose out on the potential revenue from the sale. But if you can use it as a sales tool then it may be worth thinking about keeping.