Headstock Angle With Tremelo And Zero Fret

Okay, so I'm building a PRS-type guitar with a Bigsby. I had planned on a 13 degree headstock angle because I have a jig for that. Now I'm reading that with a tremelo you should use a less steep headstock angle so that the strings do not bind in the nut (I think that PRS uses 10 degrees).

I'm using a zero fret, so the nut will be relatively loose, so does this still apply to my build? Has anyone done a 13 degree headstock with a tremelo and have any good/bad stories to tell?

Brian May's Red Special has only a slight angle at the headstock and a zero fret. I guess this contributes as to why he has never had to replace the zero until very recently. A larger angle may result in binding or pinging unless suitably lubed and maintained? I would use something like Corian or a Graph Tech nut blank. Delrin will cut through in no time.

I would use a 10 degree angle with a graphtech nut. But to be honest I dont think that the extra 3 degrees would hurt too much, so long as the nut is cut correctly. I have used a locking nut with a bigsby on request from the client. that worked well even with the zero fret.

Are you goint to use locking tuners ?