Glass guitar?

Has it been done? a plexi glass guitar or regular glass guitar would look awesome! might have a unique sound also, haha, maybe i am just blabbering on about something very odd and dumb to many people, but i want to know if someone has attempted or accomplished this

Curtis

i love the bich guitar. that coupled with the bitches back image is incredible. when people like that joker ren come in a call me snorkie like im a fricken kid its belittling. They would never call LGM lil' greenie. build a guitar thats better than mine or more than mine THEN you can call me snorkie. i dont take it from people who havent built anything.

thanks man.. your a good guy. its just people like ren.... ehhh. i hate that guy.... please just dont call me snorkie unless your someone whos built stuff like wes and everyone. thanks curtis!

Personally i would never opt for an acrylic guitar. many people think that it is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I personally hate them and i think that they have sound DAMPENING propierties but people went to the furthest extent that i dont want to get into *shudders*

to prove me wrong

Curtis - I started a thread about this a looooooong time ago. It might be in the back pages somewhere. My brother wants me to knock up a warlock bass style body from acrylic (when I've finished my project that is). Don't know what the stuff is like to work with at the minute (i.e. route and finish) but I'll let you know once I've started if you want. Got something very funky lined up for a finish, just gotta see if it's plausable first.

Anyone know if you can route acrylic to some level of accuracy or will it send little chips all over the place and leave a finish similar to routing with a hammer?

Snork - I think I'm guilty of calling you Snorkie on occassion, sorry dude I'll stop.