Looking for Les Paul neck in the UK???

Simo

Hi, I'm buiding up a bolt-on Les Paul copy from parts, I've got a very nice mahogany body from ebay but I'm looking for a neck. I'd prefer a brand new one but I can't find many places selling them in the UK, can anyone suggest where I can get one from B) Cheers :D

Yes but they only have Mighty Mite necks that have dot inlays and a PRS style headstock, I'm not too bothered about the headstock design but I don't think Les Paul's look right with dot inlays. It's a cool site though prices a very good.

• 1 year later...

My friend has the very same problem...

we live in canada and he, too is building a LP from parts

got his body from fleabay but now i dunno...

there are some nice necks that look perfect from some seller called MagicDragon but he don't wanna get one on ebay

man... he wants to have a local luthier BUILD one... i don't think he understands it'll cost even more than an actual gibson one... lol

anyways anyone could help with that? some shop that would have something of quality??

You'd probably have trouble finding one in britain to be honest, and if u could it'll probably be custom made. WD music UK do some necks (here) that are paddle headstock strat ones, but again have dot inlays. If you're bothered about the dot inlays you could have a go at doing the block les paul style ones yourself? Stewmac do some precut lespaul inlay sets that are pretty good?