epic necks?

6 minutes ago, Bizman62 said:

An ad came today, there's salmon fillets on sale starting tomorrow. They should be pretty much boneless so your face won't get scratched.

Looking through the right type of glasses we all have our strenghts. You can play, I can look good on stage when the lights are low.

seriously made me laugh there but I feel like I should point out that I too look good in dim light.  doesn't have to be stage lights tho... just dim. 

salmon... well that's awfully nice of you to think of me and my face/scratch but I'm pretty sure it'd be your face taking most of the slapping... so perhaps I should find a similar deal.  perhaps we just agree on monk fish?  I'm told they have very soft bones.  I'm pretty sure our audience is building here so perhaps we should get some promoters involved soon.

"and in this corner... from parts unknown... weighing in at 245 stones (or whatever it is you people measure weight by over there)  primarily a grappler/striker... "

my humor... some would say it's not humor at all.  I meant like "what old thing are you feeling?" twas me being funny or as many call it stupid. 

you are a wealth of knowledge tho and I do appreciate you sharing.  I am a wealth of humor and I share all the time but people just look at me weird. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mistermikev said:

my humor... some would say it's not humor at all.  I meant like "what old thing are you feeling?" twas me being funny or as many call it stupid. 

you are a wealth of knowledge tho and I do appreciate you sharing.  I am a wealth of humor and I share all the time but people just look at me weird. 

Mike, you also have a great amount of knowledge, don't ever for get that.

Thank for your support in boosting an old mans ego as well. LMAO!!!!

MK

21 minutes ago, MiKro said:

Mike, you also have a great amount of knowledge, don't ever for get that.

Thank for your support in boosting an old mans ego as well. LMAO!!!!

MK

thank you for saying so... but "I KNOW NOTHING"!  that is my strength!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, mistermikev said:

thank you for saying so... but "I KNOW NOTHING"!  that is my strength!

I also "Know Nothing"  One thing I do know is I can find the answer if I need it. Either it is stored in my scatter brained mind or it is archived somewhere else. LOL!!

1 hour ago, MiKro said:

I also "Know Nothing"  One thing I do know is I can find the answer if I need it. Either it is stored in my scatter brained mind or it is archived somewhere else. LOL!!

I don't always know nothing... but when I do... I find that I learn more!  haha

seems to me the smarter you are the more you realize how much more there is to know... and that makes your own collection of knowledge... seem smaller and smaller... or so I'm told: for I know nothing! 

Humor rhymes with tumor and humour with tumour for us who have been taught the British spelling. If you've got both, laughing through your tears helps you continue living.

@MiKro doesn't that young fellow seem to have a thing about us more mature farts? Bowing to one, mooning the other...

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bizman62 said:

Humor rhymes with tumor and humour with tumour for us who have been taught the British spelling. If you've got both, laughing through your tears helps you continue living.

@MiKro doesn't that young fellow seem to have a thing about us more mature farts? Bowing to one, mooning the other...

brittish spelling... when are those folks going to learn proper english ( hehe).  also, yesterday ben crow said he was craving a fag... I'm a bit juvenile so I almost spit my coffee.  kind of rude of us to have obfuscated that word.

How come we've fallen off the rails again? Weren't we talking about how your wood isn't stiff enough and how it could be improved with rods?

1 hour ago, Bizman62 said:

How come we've fallen off the rails again? Weren't we talking about how your wood isn't stiff enough and how it could be improved with rods?

yes, lets talk more about how not stiff my wood is.  perhaps some sort of inflatable device (oh, no... I just can't).