• ScottR - 'Sissy'
    • ADFinlayson - 'Adrian's Singlecut'
    • argytar - 'The Corona Bird'
    • komodo - 'The Black Queen'
    • mistermikev - 'The Les Flaus'
    • komodo - 'Cthulhu'
    • MiloszM - 'Nomad'

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/31/2021 at 10:21 AM

Once again it's that time of the year! Heading into 2021 we've got a decision to make. Which of 2020's Guitar Of The Month winners will be crowned Guitar Of The Year? You decide! The vote is open until the end of January, so make your vote well-considered and moreover make it count!

As an added bonus this year, we have a baker's dozen of entries, thanks to a tied victory back in January 2020!

As always, so many ways to consider what affects your vote eh? Last year's GOTM winners have been a broad range of technical building skills, eye for balance and aesthetics, pure geometry in application, effort, fantastic backstories/build logs and plain coolness. I would be happy picking up any one of these for a run.

Good luck guys!

After some thinking how to pick between all these amazing builds, I scrolled a few times up and down and the one that made me stop scrolling the most got my vote :D wouldn't mind having any of these in my collection, but one does stand out a little for me. Best of luck to all :)

Looking at them I must have voted most of them for GOTM - not all since January was tied! It's like asking which of your children you love the most!

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...