Another singlecut build

1 hour ago, ADFinlayson said:

Crikey it's been a fair few years since I saw that film.

Back in 1982 or so my then date wanted to go to the movies. Guess choosing 'A Clockwork Orange' instead a comedy wasn't the most romantic move from my side...

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Professor Woozle said:

Thanks for doing the video @ADFinlayson, I had a mouthful of coffee when the comment about your grain filler popped up on screen and very nearly didn't have a mouthful of coffee...🤣

That's something we regularly try to do to each other at band practice, extra points if it comes out the nose. 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

It took me until now I had time to concentrate on that video. Outstanding!

Exactly how long is it since we first "met"? Seems like yesteryear or so! Bro, you've become a real pro!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2023 at 6:49 PM, Bizman62 said:

It took me until now I had time to concentrate on that video. Outstanding!

Exactly how long is it since we first "met"? Seems like yesteryear or so! Bro, you've become a real pro!

I wouldn't call myself a pro but thank you mate, appreciated. 2018 was when I first signed up to the Crimson forum and had a go, so a little over 5 years and 32 guitars. I'm now working part-time in IT and spending the rest of the time doing commissions and setup/repairs. Never saw that one coming!