Doom, Quake and Other Games

Q1 and Q2 are quite a bit better than quake 3...

q3 was too much like unreal tournament...and OMG does that series suck

Halflife is still the best anyway

Has anyone seen the Doom 3 Demo...

My friend can actually run it....OOoooooO Creepy...It's been a long time since a game scared me like that...and that's just a demo...

Q3 is so much fun imho. it can be just silly fast. i find i dont actually consciouslly aim at people i just twitch at them and they die lol.

mainlly in q3 im a trick jumper tho not a great one lol

oh and for all those FPS gamers here

its not a good thing if :-

a) you strafe round corners

:D you see cross hairs in real life

c) you dont walk around but you try to bunny hop

Yeah...I've seen the q3 trick jumping stuff....some of it is crazy...I saw a video where a guy launched a grenade and did a rocket jump to the grenade that exploded in mid air and he cleared a massive room...very very insane

I like more hide and seek type games...

I've never been terribly fond of deathmatch because they lack consequence...except on really small levels...then they're a riot...rail arena is Sooo much fun

Grrrrr....bunny hopping makes me crazy....they're always the first to go when I get a rocket launcher...

Ahem, there is no Doom 3 demo. There is an illegally leaked Doom3 pre alpha going around the net. It is not offical.

And if you think UT sucks, may I suggest you play Onslaught in the UT2004 demo online. And really give it a go. One of the only games I've ever wanted to play online. It is most impressive when you get a half decent team.