Some more airbrushing, still not a guitar

That looks awesome. Full size right?

I recently bought two airbrushes and two compressors. One Paasche compressor and a tank compressor. I am working ever so diligently to acquire the airbrush skills. It's not easy yet. It will be though.

I have always been told that perseverence pays off.

I work to exhaustion some nights.

Some day ?!

But great work my friend

We all know psychics are fake, right? Well I'm going to show you how they do it. I will predict the future AND read Jeremy's mind at the same time, and I will tell you exactly what he will be thinking the first time this car is in action:

pleasedontcrashpleasedontcrashpleasedontcrashpleasedontcrashpleasedontcrashpleasedontcrashpleasedontcrash B)

:D Beautiful work! If it does crash you can always find a big section of it and laminate it to a guitar top. Then you won't have to keep saying "still not a guitar"

Sweet work Jer, As always, Althou the guy who's commissioned it had better have deep pockets, I'd imagine repairing or touching it up won't be an easy task

Rob

I think in all forms of racing you've gotta have pretty deep pockets LOL!!!

As for the car, it's a "junior dragster".

The body is 14 feet long, overall length of the car is about 20 feet. These are driven by kids, the owner of this car is a 13 or 14 year old girl who runs in the top of her class. The cars will run the 1/8th mile in approximately 6 to 7 seconds at 85+mph. Not bad for a kid who doesn't even have a learners permit for a regular car yet.

These people travel all over north america and will be taking this car to the world juniors in colorado this year. Last year there were over 600 cars there, of course the LGM company logo is going on this bad boy so the exposure should be phenominal. Apparently there is virtually nobody in western canada painting the juniors and some owners are shipping bodies as far as Los Angeles for paint, hopefully that means I'll get more work out of this one :D

I'll be praying for ya Bro, you could make a killing doing them. Good luck to little lady driver too ...

I lost touch with the US drag scene awhile ago, but have been watching a little bit just recently, Hopefully you'll get a Top Fuel car to do B):D That's be something Really BIG

Keep up the great work dude

Rob

SWEET JEREMY......HEY I KNOW JIM YATES PRO STOCK CAR COULD USE SOME SWEET PANT LOL, I KNOIW IF I HAD A T/F FUNNY CAR ID SEND BE SENDING TO YA....IV SAID IT BEFORE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN.....I ENVY YOUR PAINTING SKILLS, YOUR AWESOME BRO.......IM SURE WITH THE EXPOSURE YOU'LL GET WITHIN THE NHRA COMMUNITY. YOU'LL BE DEFINANLY GET MORE BUISNESS......HEY I'LL BE LOOKING FO THAT JR. DRAGSTER AT THE O'REILLY NATIONALS HERE IN HOUSTON IN APRIL....I'LL BE SURE TO PLUG LGM LOL.

Jeremy,

Is she the one they did the movie about on the disney chanel? It looks great. Have you looked into doing RC car bodies at all, people pay crazy money for them.

Nope, nothing on the disney channel to my knowledge.

I've thought about RC Cars, but the money isn't crazy enough for me to bother with lexan bodies, I hate the ****, and crazy money to RC Car guys doesn't even compare to Harleys and real cars. RC jets on the other hand, those guys pay well too. Anyway, here are some updated pictures :D

IMGP0223.JPG

IMGP0224.JPG

IMGP0225.JPG

IMGP0228.JPG

IMGP0229.JPG

IMGP0230.JPG

IMGP0231.JPG