Hey guys. Im here just telling everyone that i have a new forum up and running. Its general guitar related stuff, and if you go there right now ull obviously see that we have little or no members. Please dont let that stop you from joining, once we get alot of members, the project guitar members will have a seperate site for non building related topics.

The Guitar World Forums

im also looking for moderators and administrators, so if you know alot about guitars, please contact me either in this topic via reply, or by email or instant message at samman132@aol.com

thank you and PLEASE join, we should be able to get this forum lively with members in a matter of a few months.

thank you

EDIT: Also, i know that theyre are only 3 topics up right now, once more people come, i promise to get more up. Dont be scared off by that, PLEASE join thank you

we have a "general" section here.... and a players corner... moving the same people from one forum to another isn't going to change anything...

sorry maybe i'm just cranky right now

• 4 weeks later...