tough question

ajb

If you could only pick one brand of acoustic or acoustic electric, bass, and electric, what brand would it be. I'd say epiphone because i like their elecrtics( i know there is better ), but i really like their acoustics, they have some cool basses too.

P.S. if you have a problem with this question because it doesnt reach your standards than dont complain, just leave.

sorry, i reread it it seems confusing, let me reword it, the acoustic or acoustic electric, bass, and electric all must be of the same brand, and you would get them free (if this dream came true) and as for amps, u all get a marshall halfstack! and watever pedal u want.

wylde, ibanez isnt that bad, ibanez does make basses and if i remember correctly fretless basses too, but u do u hafta be cautious when buying an ibanez electric, cant say i've palyed an ibanez acoustic though.

ya, i'd have to go for ibanez too. I'd say jackson, but they don't make very good basses in my opinion. Same with fender (just my opinion). I like Ibanez's solid body electrics, basses, and those neat-o strings with the powder coated single wrap going down their bass strings :D

I think I'm with www. Don't feel like I can build an acoustic yet, so I'd just build everything else and go for a good acoustic. Especially since most of my playing is on an acoustic. Kinda hard to be a solo act with just an electric guitar :D. I'd say Olson, probably. If they have to make the other things, I'd say probably Gibson. I'm sure Olson could make it if you paid enough though :-P

i was wondering if anyone on this site owns a prs, do u scott, because these guitrars refuse to print the price in the sam ash magazines.

I am going to go way out on a limb here and say Carvin, even though i've never played one of their acoustics, their electric guitars and basses are so good....

George

I'm surprised that I didn't see Yamaha anywhere. I like their acoustics and electrics well enough. I don't know if they even have basses or acoustic-electrics. They probably do though since they make everything, kind of like Honda but Honda doesn't make guitars yet. :D

I don't know if they even have basses or acoustic-electrics.  They probably do though since they make everything, kind of like Honda but Honda doesn't make guitars yet.  :D

They do.

Michale Anthony and Billy Sheehan have signature models.

Yamaha also has the brilliant "silent guitar" and electro acoustic which is so quiet unplugged as to be, well, "silent."

• 2 weeks later...

seriously scott, how much did they both cost, thats awesome are they worth the money