Pirates or Ninjas

StratDudeDan

Avast or Hiya!  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ayast ye landlubbers,

Reason pirates win: Guns.

"Just like a stinkin' ninja pig to bring a knife to a gun fight!"

- with apologies to the Untouchables

For further proof I refer you to The Last Samurai.

As I remember samurai kick ninja ass, guys with guns kick samurai ass.

Pirates=guys with guns.

So Sorry, Charlie; Pirates win!

i gotta bring it back to the one fact that a single ninja could easily sneak onto any pirate ship out there and kill the entire crew before and of them even had the slightest idea what was going on. not only that, he'd be able to do it invisibly in broaddaylight, and he'd of course do it where the ship was least accessable to help, so if he were to be caught he would willingly be sacrificing his life to the pirates. now...who in their right mind would do that. obviously, there would be no doubt in the ninja's mind that his mission would be successful. therefore...ninja rule, pirates drool.

EDIT-

plus, i believe no one has ever heard of the teenage mutant pirate turtles...enough said...

As I said in the headband thread

Pirates go out to sea with no chicks. When they get back, they have no need for them.

Wasn't there a james bond movie where ninjas had rifles with special rocket bullets that completely kicked the asses of guys carrying assalt rifles? Ninjas can pack heat too.

So is snork named after a video game character?

• 2 weeks later...

i cant decide, pirates are agressive and tough, and ninjas are stealthy and tough, i just cant make up my mind

Neither.....Samurai are the best

form of ninja. tally one up for the good guys!

Unless that was a "Super Friends" imitation ("Wonder Twins Power-- ACTIVATE..." -- "Form of... an EAGLE!" -- "Form of... a bowl full of cherry Jell-O!"), I'll have to disagree.

Not only are pirates less cool than ninja, but samurai are in no way shape or form a type of ninja!

I pick samurai over ninja in a straight-up fight. But ninja have the element of stealth and the black arts. Hard to beat the black arts.

Greg

well uh...ninjas win...

NINJA!!!

Ninja's rule, because they're asian. (asian pride runs high in my town :D )

PIrates are just criminals with parrots

(and johnydepp sucks)

oh and the fact that all the pictures of johny depp being passed around between the girls in my school are pissing me off

YES SIR

asian pride thats funny becoause ( no offenese here(seriously)) im basically living in china town, you know how the national average of people of asian decent is 10 %. well my town its closer to 90%, and the pressure gradewise this puts on me is incredible, but at least i have the pleasure of seeing them crack when their sophmores

• 3 weeks later...