Voodoo Les Paul +/-

madcow

do you like the voodo les paul color scheme?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 5 weeks later...

have the goth and I love the matte finish. I have a agree with wilson, swamp ash is on the opposite end of the spectrum compared to mohagany/maple (but that grain filler does look good. I've actually seen reveiws that say the LP Goth is better than the Voodoo. just a side note, in the XII inlay on the Goth, the X and outside I are MOP but the middle I is abalone.

I love the color scheme, hate the pups, hate the inlay. Plain black covered pups and abalone inlay, even if it's dyed red, would be a massive improvement.

agreement broadcasted....,

and i agreewith all you anti LP swamp ash 'ers

looks nice, wouldn't pay for one.

i'm just getting very tired of the same old "lp" "sg" "strat" and "tele," styles. the v never looked that good to me, though i do really like explorer styled guitars.

i would build a strat or sg. i would play an lp. i wouldn't touch a tele with a 10 foot pole, v? you mean they made those after the 80's? and "where did you find that explorer? i want one."

so there are six major guitar styles, with just about zero variances in factory guitars after that. think of something new! you are million dollar companies! you can do this...if FOX, CBS, ABC, and NBC can crank out 12 brand new, never been heard of TV shows a year, usually 1 or 2 of which catch wind and get loved by millions, you too can take a risk on 10-12 new styles a year, even if only 1 or 2 hit it big.

if FOX, CBS, ABC, and NBC can crank out 12 brand new, never been heard of TV shows a year, usually 1 or 2 of which catch wind and get loved by millions, you too can take a risk on 10-12 new styles a year, even if only 1 or 2 hit it big.

Actually they are mostly based on tried and true shows. For the most part they are "reality" television shows.