My first scalloped neck

First of all, thanks to Brian for the Pics, with out that I wasn't sure about trying this. I have seen a lot of scallops in regular necks but never on Binded. I was hoping to get my Squier back in order to experiment on it but I got tired of waiting. Here is my Epiphone LP Classic. I just did from 12 up because I was using a 1/4 file and sand paper, as soon as I get my hands on a dremel Contour I will finish the rest.

DSC00507.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

DSC00505.jpg

Let me know what you guys think, this is my first so I think it didn't turn out too bad.

:D

Thanks guys. Like I said, I can't wait to get the Countor Dremel to finish the rest of the neck. The scallops don't go lower than 3/32", I though to go down to 1/8" but once I did the 1st one I realized that 3/32" was enough. I guess from now is all up hill. Can't wait to get my hands on the Squier. I will be posting some questions in new posts to see what I can do to it. Here are some more shots taken with the lower frets so that you can see how deep I went. And a full guitar shot, hopefuly the focus is good now..

DSC00509.jpg

DSC00511.jpg

DSC00512.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

Again thanks for the comments, the guitar do sound great with the EMG's (it's the ZW set,81/85), I had Seymour Duncans SH-6 and a JB and this set up is far more good, at least for the music I play. :D

I'm on dial up and they weren't too bad. Not exactly speedy all the same. T1? At home? We can't even get DSL...only possible broadband option is one companies satellite (which isn't guaranteed to work), and the set up fee in like 700 bucks. Dial up sucks, but at least I can eat.

Very good job on the scallops! I took WAY too much out on my first try. I had the depth right, but I took the wood down to the lowest depth almost all the way across the fret.

i was gonna say a t1 at home, thats crazy, but it will be the cponsidered bottom of the barrel in 30 years