Tips on how to make my guitar look like this?

hi, i wonder would anyone have any suggestions of how to get my guitar looking like the one in the picture, besides years of use?

my friend recomended spilling beer and coffee etc on it and dropping it repeatedly, etc. i've got a sunburst tele to wreck.

thanks! :D

tele.jpg

if you want to get it smashed up, take the neck off and all the valuble crap, just take the body and throw it, litterally throw it as far as you can, preferably onto a hard ground and then spill whatever you want on it

Curtis

just take the body and throw it, litterally throw it as far as you can, preferably onto a hard ground and then spill whatever you want on it

don't do that....you could crack something you can't repair...like the neck pocket or the bridge rout....

relicing is a little more delicate than that :D

Take everything off it.... and then give it to me to put back together! Hey presto a load of scratches and screwdriver gouges! I seem to "relic" any guitar I change the strings or alter the bridge on :D

I did this relic job on an ash strat with a little sandpaper, skipping it across a gravel driveway, various screwdrivers and rusty nails, and when all that failed to get the effect I wanted.... I used a little gas and a match. :D

Stevie Ray Hendrix Strat

Front of body

Back of body

Don't try this at home, kiddies!