Gothic Hybrid

Man that thing is badass! I love it!

I agree on the idea of making the V shape at the back asymmetrical like a rhoads V. However I also think it looks cool as is

Cant wait to see it when its in production :D

Thanks for all the good comments. The shape was concepted by a friend of mine for a guitar he wants, originally he said he wanted something radical and new, and then he drew me a picture of a warlock. I had to say "Come on man! We can do better than that!"

I drew several ideas including melds of explorers warlocks, rhoads v's, and the standard v, and this is the design he ended up liking the most.

Drak I'm glad you like it so much. Did you make fun of your own design there? Or is my computer on glitch....

EDIT: And why did you get rid of the batman post!?

:D HOLY WOW DUDE...... that's sweet. kinda reminds me of a BCRich beast......... that's a bad thing....... but other than that it's awesome..... BCRich guitars look great but i cant stand the way they sound lol.

try a usa custom rather than thecheap import chesswood crap

haha we all agree that we dont like what BC Rich has done with their economy line.

Drak, you're welcome to borrow the design any time you like, you pull of a much better finish than i, and i would be proud.

To whomever asked (i forgot) the tailpoints on this version are broken even in that picture, as it is made of plywood, but i think on the real version im going to have them come to a less steep point, to avoid such calamity.